>KC folks, if you haven't seen it already, be aware that
the McCoury /
>Earle show is coming to Roadhouse Ruby's in Olathe
on Tuesday, March (Bill
>S and Jack C and I were talking about this last night at
a great Big Sandy
>show here in town).

Yeah, well, I hope you guys enjoy the show, as that date
was originally penciled in for Des Moines at our beautiful
old 1200 seat auditorium.  Why they'd want to play some
nightclub in front of a bunch of drunk Kansans instead of
a group of quiet, appreciative Iowans is beyond me. <g>
(Although I'm not kidding on the quiet part; so far this
year I've heard Lucinda Williams, James McMurtry, and
Hot Club of Cowtown all mention it from the stage.  I think
it's because we're all Methodists. . . or tapers.)