On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Jon Weisberger wrote:

> Now you, too, can "correct the pitch of the
> most tone-deaf singers and build lush multi-voice harmonies with a click of
> the mouse" for less than $400.

I hadnt heard of this technology, although it isnt surprising.  So, is
this something that's regularly used commercially?  Are we approaching the
days when everyone is going to be Milli Vanilli?  Will we swoon over
gorgeous voices like those of Lucinda Williams or Kelly Willis only to
find out, when we see them live, that they cant sing anything like they
sound on their records?

Will Miner
Denver, CO