Hey there,

Dave sez...

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:02:33 -0500 "Dave Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
>A special SxSW note for you lucky bastards who are going. I know
>there are a zillion great bands playing and you can't possibly see
>everyone you want to see. But if you get a chance, please try to
>work the Tigerlillies into your schedule (I'm not sure when they're
>playing).

Since I have my elaborate SXSW matrix in front of me, The Tigerlillies
play Maggie Mae's East Thursday at 1am.

>P.S. Are you still out here, Susan?

Stop calline me Susan.

Later...
CK - already in Austin and the weather is beee yooo tiful.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]