Brad Bechtel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> But no black, relatively plain, pointy tipped cowboy boots.
>
> So what's a good brand?  What's a good brand to avoid?  Any tips for
> a finer shopping experience?
I just bought my 6th pair of boots today, Laredo Brand on sale for $90, all
leather  so a good buy for the $.  Started wearing boots 3 years ago and
maybe I've gone a bit overboard.  Except for my bike boots they are all
pointy toe style and range from my python skin stage boots at $250 a pair to
my everyday generics at $79.  If you want the best there are plenty of high
dollar boots out there but I have yet to tell much difference other than the
price.  I don't wear anything else except tennis shoes every once in a great
while.
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net