Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 15-Mar-99 Re:
Iggy/Pretenders/Clash/.. by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> np: WRCT - "The Fear & Whiskey Show starring P2's own Carl Zimring" (that's
> how he's billing it these days <g> (j/k)

Well, no, but it might interest you, Paul (as wel as Alex) that Miss
Scratchy of the Deliberate Strangers is guesting on the program for the
next few weeks.

ObIg: I found Sunday's Iggy Pop "Behind the Music" a nice change of pace
from the recent Leif Garrett/David Cassidy bios, though they're fun in
their own way.  Haven't seen the GFR one yet, though I am reminded that
the Butthole Surfers used to have a female bulldog named Mark Farner of
Grand Funk Railroad.

American, not presently in a band,
Carl Z.