This reminds me of something a state trooper told me one time, about an
old guy he stopped for driving erratically, who actually had his
windshield wiper cleaner hose routed through his dashboard. He filled the
reservoir up with Heaven Hill bourbon, and whenever he
wanted a drink, he'd push the button, hold his dixie cup under the mouth
of the hose, and get a shot. You've got to give the geezer extra credit
for ingenuity. -- Terry Smith

ps So what's the dope on Patty Page? Good pop or bad pop? My work
colleague has a greatest hits CD that I've been thinking about borrowing.