[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Am I right in assuming that the well-known session guitarist Waddy
 Wachtel is the same Wachtel who wrote the beautiful "Maybe I'm Right" on
 Ronstadt's "Simple Dreams" album?  And was this a one-off, or is he
 familiar for his songwriting?  If it IS a one-off, did he just get
 struck by lighting one day, or what? >>

He had a few songwriting tricks up his sleeve as well.  He did a lot of work
with Warren Zevon, his most popular being co-writer with Zevon on "Werewolves
of London."

Mitch Matthews
Gravel Train/Sunken Road