In a message dated 3/22/99 11:19:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< And by the way, the album is great
 > but then I'm not very objective.  And if the Possibilities ever get their
own
 > album out -- buy it!  They're great!

 What's the release date, and are these the songs intended for the
 aborted third Medium Cool album?

No, the Possibilities haven't been with Jack that long.  They did some
recording locally in Athens at David Barbe's studio and were doing some work
with Scott McGaughey (Young Fresh Fellows, Minus 5, REM extra) but nothing
ever progressed beyond the recording so there's no release date at this point.
The group also has a side project called the Beverly Others (all Everly
Brothers covers).

Isn't the third aborted Medium Cool album now the Capricorn album that Jack's
touring behind?  The Possibilities didn't play on that but Bob Kimball who
really isn't one of the Possibilities but has his own band Weird Summer up
near Champagne, IL did.  Logan has another new album out on his buddy Kelly
Keneipp's new label.  I'll have to check my notes somewhere to see the name of
it and the website.  The man is prolific.  Jack did add a tune to this year's
ATHfest compilation -- it's more twangy along the lines of his early stuff
like "Brand New Car and Plate of BBQ" or whatever that title was.

If anyone's interested I'll try to find all the information about Kelly's new
label and Jack's new website and albums.  It's at home somewhere on my dining
room table.

Deb