In a message dated 3/22/99 6:50:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<    Touring with his
 >                 latest road band, the Possibilities (which includes
 >                 past collaborator Bob Kimball on several
 >                 instruments, guitarist Kevin Lane, drummer Matt
 >                 Lane, bassist Bob Spires, and guitarist Jeff Neff),
 >                 Logan will kick things off in Atlanta on May 15
 >                 and work his way up the East Coast before
 >                 settling back down in the South for a June 5 >>

I'll quit blathering about Jack and Bob soon <g> but have been in a dither
since this post because drummer Matt Lane and John Neff are also Drive-By
Truckers.  I thought I had some dates booked for them during late May but I
see we're taking a break in May.  Whew!  These Athens bands they play with
everybody <g>  I will relax now and take more allergy medicine.

Deb#s