>From the CNN website at <http://cnn.com/WorldBeat/news/index.html#story5>
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts

Friday, March 19, 1999
Plans for Rockabilly Hall of Fame

NASHVILLE (CNN) -- Groundbreaking on the $3 million building to house the
International Rockabilly Hall of Fame is set to take place in September,
according to Henry Harrison. A former associate of Carl Perkins, Harrison
plans to acquire some land in Jackson, where the rockabilly legend made
his home, to build the museum. "It is my fervent prayer and earnest
request that music lovers from all over the world join me in building
this
lasting tribute to the many individuals who made rockabilly music a major
part of American music history," Perkins said.