Great, I can see it now.  1000 poseurs in pompadours, leather jackets, and
poodle skirts all decending upon West Tennessee.  Everybody grooving to
"Blue Suede Shoes" and the Stary Cats.  Ducking & running to see if Mssr.
Ekeberg is still around.

Welcome back everyone and remember if you went to SXSW, you suck! <g>
See you in June.  $212 on NW........Portland to St. Lou.

VERY tongue-in-cheekingly yours,
Jerry

NP: Charlie Rich - Complete Smash Sessions

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> NASHVILLE (CNN) -- Groundbreaking on the $3 million building to house the
> International Rockabilly Hall of Fame is set to take place in September,
> according to Henry Harrison. A former associate of Carl Perkins, Harrison
> plans to acquire some land in Jackson, where the rockabilly legend made
> his home, to build the museum. "It is my fervent prayer and earnest
> request that music lovers from all over the world join me in building
> this
> lasting tribute to the many individuals who made rockabilly music a major
> part of American music history," Perkins said.

Jerry Curry - Spectre Booking
Independence, Oregon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to
drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at
discotheques.  -- Art Linkletter