>Some of the punks yelled for the V-Roys to get off the stage.
>One came up to the stage and threw an empty beer cup at the band.

>Mitch matthews

Mitch! Mitch! Mitch! Do you mean to tell me that the city that gave birth to
the the Nuge, the MC5, AND the Stooges now has so-called punks that assert
their manhood by throwing an EMPTY BEER CUP!!!! You mean to tell me that
that's the best they can do?? Iggy had bottles thrown at him for Chrissakes!
What the hell is wrong with these guys. They're not punks. They're pansies.
I hang my head in shame for the state of Detroit punk.

Lance, nerfing out the jams . . .