The next Ebay?

To raise money for Twangfest (in the spirit of
all those PBS fundraisers), we're
pulling together an internet auction.

We plan to hold the auction during the first
week of May. It will be run off the Twangfest
web site. Details for that will follow.

Right now we are trolling for donations.
We already have a few very impressive
items in the vault (items autographed
by some pretty well-known artists, who
also happen to be fictional future ex-husbands
to a few P2 gals. <g>).

For example, the Sovines are donating
one of their snazzy tuxedo jackets (worn
on the cover of their soon to be released
cd) and a canned ham. Fear and Whiskey
are donating a limited edition F&W baseball
cap designed by Kinky Friedman. Jerry Curry
is donating that hideously ugly shirt
that's been talked about so much on the
Fluff list. Bill "The Sliver" Silvers is donating one
of his purses. CK promises to give us a sweatpant
leg hat. Maybe Shane will donate a case of fluff.
Twangfest will donate one all access backstage
pass and badge (Neal?). Alex promises to buy
a round of shots for the highest bidder's favorite band.
Get the picture? We need stuff.
No item is too trivial or, well, stupid.

We'd like to auction off P2 band cd/tapes,
t-shirts, bumper stickers, general swag, etc.
We'll probably auction them off in lots of 5 or so.
If every P2 band could
donate a cd and t-shirt or whatever, it would be
a beautiful thing. The Twang Gods and Goddesses
would surely smile down upon you.

All you record labels, music stores, publications,
etc. out there, I'm sure you can find something to give us.
How about a gift certificate?

So, if anyone has anything to offer, please contact
us. Remember, we know your email addresses.
If we don't hear from you, we'll come a callin'.

This is going to be a lot of fun. We promise.
Keep an eye open for updates.

Thanks for your time and thanks for the help!

Meshel and Marie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]