I think that's a great idea.  I'll donate Drive-By Trucker CDs (the new one is
in but hasn't been released).  I have a collection of P2 friendly band t-
shirts given to me by ex-boyfriends that were only worn once.  (Hey, I'm house
hunting and will be moving -- I need to clean out the closets).  I also have
lots of band photos from the days when someone was paying me to do
photography.  I'll go through them, see what's relevant -- see if I can get
some autographed -- particularly the Emmylou photos (wonder who will bid on
those <g>).  You said early May?  That will give me time to go through things,
still buy a house, finish a book and keep my "day" job <g> I also have R.E.M.
photos (mostly individual shots) taken on the Monster tour -- not twang but
there might be a bidder out there somewhere and I could probably get those
autographed if anyone was interested.  Oh, and Marie -- I have some great Jim
Lauderdale photos <g>

Deb Sommer
(trying to remember to sign my real name)