>> Mike Hays wrote:
>>
>> Oh dear! From "People Online" 3/24/99:
>>
>> * ARRESTED: Grammy Award-winning country singer Ray Price ("For the
>> Good
>> Times"), on a marijuana charge, near his Texas ranch. He was charged
>> with
>> possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and fined $700.

>yeah boy, they got 'em another criminal that time. I can't believe I am
>reading this in 1999.

good thing they got him before it sucked him into a world of crack,
cocaine, heroin
and LSD (like Marijauana always does).

-paul
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS  I've discovered after listening to interviews with people on NPR
yesterday
that, if you are an elected official, you can say anything controversial
you
want publicly- provided you end your statements with the following:

"...although I fully support our troops in Yugoslavia."