> Overall, in any case, the band was hot hot hot and really tore it up for a
> modest crowd, more than making up for a less-than-inspiring set by openers
> The Blacks.

Dale makes it into Richmond Va next Friday night, 9:30 at the Moondance and
it's my great pleasure to bring my band in for a short opening set of
authentic honky tonk (my lead player is 67 or 68).  Here's hoping anyone
within reasonable driving distance can make it.  Come early,  family and
friends of my band and I will undoubtedly fill up half the joint since it's
my first gig in Richmond in 10 years or better.  Need directions, catch me
off list, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hope to see ya there!  What a great way to send Wall out to sea<g> Come on
out Jeff!
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net