Jeff Wall wrote:

>I'm glad their live show was good, or at least that y'all enjoyed it.
>Personally, I wouldn't have even bothered. I thought their latest disc,
>Wacoworld, totally sucked ass.

Well, I wouldn't maybe put it *that* way, but I've never been much for
sitting around listening to Waco Bros. albums, because everything that is
most amazing about them happens when they're live. A top-notch bar band like
that just doesn't translate to recording media, imo.

Nobody can charge up a room like the Waco Bros. They have the kickingest
rhythm section, and all that drunken fervor. Yow.

--Jamie S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wavetech.net/~swedberg
http://www.usinternet.com/users/ndteegarden/bheaters