Jeff Wall wrote:
>Any kin to big haired Larry Sparks? now THAT's somebody who knows how to
sing!

Nope, not one hair close.  Scottie is from the group Unlimited Tradition.
He served vocals on "The Stanley Tribute-Tribute To A Bluegrass Legacy" by
the way.  He's kinda been coached a bit by Stanley along the way.  Scottie
may have moved to Kentucky, but for all intents and purposes, he was born in
Ohio which makes him a Buckeye...just as much as I also claim the yee-haw
rights to Dwight Yoakam's success.
Ohio...The Heartland Of It All
Take good care of yourself ova dey!
Tera