> Joonyah:
>
> > There is also a Brit / Commonwealth magazine, which may be simply
> > titled "Country Music" (I forget), that I've seen a few copies of and
> > which always amazes me by how much it covers what *I* would consider
> > good country as opposed to HNC industry promo, etc....
>
> Country Music People.
>
> Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/

Which is where I got the Brit CMA info. from. I prefer the other glossy monthly
published in the U.K., Country Music International. A little less Nashville
friendly I think.

Other news for U.K. P2ers is that David Allan's Country show on Radio 2 is
being taken over by Bob Harris next week. Bob has more of a penchant for alt-
country, Americana, roots rock or whatever the hell its being called this week.

Andy