The reason Garth wants to sell the maximum number of CDs is not
money.
He is OBSESSED with the notion of being crowned the biggest selling artist of
all time. Selling six CDs for the price of 2-3 and having it count as six
units is a good step in that direction. Selling 2 CDs for the price of one and
having it count as two units is another good step. It's not about money, it's
an ego trip.

<I'll take an edumacated guess and say that is total B.S.  Of course he is in
<it for the money!  Of course, it is just a guess and my opinion, blah blah
<blah.  Why do you think he wants to sell the maximum number of CDs?  Because
<that gets him MONEY.  Do you really think he wants that to spread worldwide
<his versions of other people's songs?  I doubt it.  Another guess.  And OF
<COURSE he isn't going to go public and say "I care more about money, than
<the number of CDs sold!"  Who would?  Talking about units is much easier for
<the public to take, than talking about dollars...especially when you are
<already loaded