Sounds like a Billy Childish record or sumthin'...

Anyhow, folks, fear not!

I am the saviour of AMERICANA(TM).  I will fight with my last breath to
defend and save AMERICANA(TM) from the grips of the moneybags... in
Nashville, in NYC, in LA, in Austin... they're everywhere... and if they
hang me from a cross, then so be it. Wouldn't that throw an even bigger
wrench into the Y2K problem, wow!  I wasn't dubbed MR. AMERICANA(TM) fer
nuthin' ya know?  This is my purpose in life... and heads are going to
rock, and Paula will kiss my a$$.  I study life insurance for a reason,
and you will see why and how this will all unfold in due time... you have
to play dirty to if you want to defeat the scum.  Then once I have saved
it, I will turn around and destroy it in the wink of an eye.  Freedom will
come at last.

You're all in good hands... so now get all of your bands off their a$$e$
and get back out there and tour!  Sure, life on the road now is one
overridden with poverty and slimey hotels, but you will be rewarded in the
end, and freed from the ties that hold you back.

Thank You
I AM THE AMERICANA(TM)

(wow, this was even better than the State of the Union adddress, eh?)