I'm way late in responding... I could NEVER get the individual messages and
can't even say I keep up with digests.
But bear with me.

>From the 15th... Jerry Curry wonders aboot blank vinyl sides.

Joe Jackson's Big World is the only 3-sided album I recall. -- "an album and a
half!" the sticker says. And a NYC punk-bar band called Angry Joey & the Worms
(I think) "released an album and ahalf of material," according to a Simon adn
teh Bar Sinisters press bio.

And the Essential Jimi Hendrix Vol. 2 LP came with a one-sided single of
"Gloria" ...

I remember those record changers. Sheesh. Destructive mothers. (At least I
knew why 1&3 and 2&4 were paired.)

I'm finding I have to be as ginger-fingered with my CDs as I ever was with
vinyl. a skip on an album is far less annoying than a skip on a CD.

Dan

NP: Kelly Willis What I Deserve