Shane wrote:
>Foster's latest deserves to be seen and heard

I haven´t heard the new Radney Foster CD, and now it seems that I might
never get to do it. I get so mad when things like this happens time after
time. A major label record an album, and then they never bother to release it.

It happened twice in a couple of years for Radney´s old Foster & Lloyd
partner, Bill Lloyd, when first RCA decided not to release the Sky Kings CD.
Then they recorded a new one for Warner, but it was to no use ´cause Warner
dropped them as well before the CD saw the light of day.

Jerker
Sound Asleep
Sweden

np.Beaver Nelson-The Last Hurrah (really dig this one)