Brent Best says:

re: Say Zuzu--
>These guys are absolutely great live.  My band has played with them in
>various spots at various times all over the country, most recently this
past
>weekend in Little Rock and although my opinion of them might be clouded by
>how good of friends they've become, I honestly recomend them.  And yes,
>their version of Moonshiner is a super good'un.

My apologies if you've been posting like crazy for months, and I just
haven't noticed. Or perhaps you've been lurking for a while. But it's the
first I've seen of it. Brent, welcome to P2!

Ladies and gentlemen, Brent Best of Slobberbone (whose bass player told me a
while back that there was a new computer in the household...I knew then that
it was only a matter of time until one of them showed up here <g>).

--Jamie S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wavetech.net/~swedberg
http://www.usinternet.com/users/ndteegarden/bheaters