In a message dated 1/21/99 8:04:34 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< The criticisms of line-dancing offered so far apply just about as well to
 square dancing and flat footin', neither of which typically involve
 grab-assin'; I guess that makes them evil and soulless. >>

No, they don't. You obviously never had to square dance on rainy days in
elementary school, when some evil gym teacher forced you to (ACK!) hold hands
with a girl. Too bad we didn't know then what we know now (see Jeff Wall's
dissertation on dancing).

I bet Jesco White gets laid. Imagine what kind of groupies he has.

Slim