Babooski writes:
What, do you think I was born yesterday?  and the trademark holder doesn't
>take me too lightly either... in fact, I think the man does incredible
>work, and he has me right in his back pocket! "I am a foot soldier in the
>AMERICANA(TM) army" (to paraphrase a quote from an anonymous believer).

The point was a simple one designed to enlighten in case the writer was
unaware of the TM situation.   As to who cares,  probably the trademark
holder, another warrior in the army of good music. I commend your fighting
spirit!
Mike
NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net