Nice to have lotsa new stuff to play again!

Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant - Old Joe Clark
Jimmy Murphy - Educated Fool

Cisco - Pink Motel
Backsliders - If You Talk To My Baby
Jim Ed Brown - Pick Me Ups
Connie Smith - I Can't Remember
George Jones - Accidentally On Purpose (request)

Ricky Skaggs - It's Mighty Dark To Travel
Rambler's Choice - No More Painting Up This Town
Bad Livers - Lumpy, Beanpole & Dirt (2/13 at the Tractor)
Willie Nelson - Bloody Mary Morning (request)

Damnations TX - Kansas (3/13 at the Crocodile w/ Richard Buckner)
Beaver Nelson - Things Got Shaky 'Round Midnight
Fred Eaglesmith - Freight Train (2/18 at the Tractor)
Robert Earl Keen - Feelin' Good Again

Kelly Willis - That's How I Got To Memphis
Mel Tillis - Good Woman Blues
The Kendalls - Heaven's Just A Sin Away
Gene Watson - Sometimes I Get Lucky And Forget
George Strait - Does Ft. Worth Ever Cross Your Mind

Ray Condo - Have You Seen Mabel (1/30 at Ballard Eagles Hall)
Deke Dickerson - I Gotta Date To Cut A Cake (1/23 at the Tractor)
Tommy Collins - Whatcha Gonna Do Now
Charline Arthur - The Good and the Bad
Moon Mullican - Bottom Of The Glass
Wayne Hancock - Friday and Saturday Night (request)

Hot Club of Cowtown - Sweet Jennie Lee (2/4 at the Tractor)
Sons of the West - Panhandle Shuffle
Jimmie Revard & his Oklahoma Playboys - Blues In The Bottle
The Wanderers - Wanderer's Stomp
Hank Penny & his Radio Cowboys - Army Blues

Two Dollar Pistols - Lonely Avenue
Johnny Rodriguez - There's Still A Lot Of Love In San Antone
Dale Watson - You've Got A Long Way To Go
James Hand - Over There, That's Frank
Tammy Wynette - Too Far Gone (request)

Bare Jr. - Nothin' Better To Do
Old 97s - Victoria (request)
Hadacol - Pappy
Tom Leach - 2 Weeks To Go
Bill Kirchen - Semi-Truck (request)

J.D. Crowe & The New South - White Freightliner Blues
The Del McCoury Band - I Feel The Blues Moving In
Jimmy Martin - Rock Hearts
Don Reno & Red Smiley - Trail Of Sorrow
Bill Monroe & his Bluegrass Boys - I'm Going Back To Old Kentucky

Robbie Fulks - Tears Only Run One Way
The Countrypolitans - I Took The Blame
Bob Woodruff - Poisoned At The Well
Hank Williams Jr. - All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down

Johnny Cash & June Carter - Jackson (request)
Lucinda Williams - Jackson (request) (3/2 at the King Cat)
Shaver - Live Forever
David Olney - Little Bit Of Poison

Wilf Carter (Montana Slim) - There's A Love Knot In My Lariat (request)
Sons Of The Pioneers - Chant Of The Wanderer
Elton Britt - Cannonball Yodel

Swingin' Doors can be heard Thursdays from 6-9pm on KCMU 90.3FM in
Seattle.  Email me if you have any questions about the music played.--don