Swore to myself I'd do this properly this time - I don't know if this
     is supposed to be Tfest material, but frankly I suspect lots of the
     northerners don't bother with you southerners' social palaver. (I'm
     beginning to agree with Barry M that the division is slightly
     problematic, after all the recent music talk over there. List
     dominatrixes must maintain vigilance.)

     **Any P2ers and their associates in the Toronto region (you know, east
     of Winnipeg, west of Halifax) planning to attend this Old 97s show at
     the Horseshoe next week? If so shall we make plans to meet up?**

     And Richard Flohill, my apologies for missing you when you dropped by
     the office - was that this week?

     carl w.