Don Yates writes:

>I know Mary Lou Lord rubs some folks the wrong way, but I find her
>wide-eyed fandom of different kinds of music to be pretty darn
>endearing.

     By the way, you might want to check KCMU's rockabilly library to see
if the new Raging Teens CD is on hand.  Mary Lou co-wrote a couple of
songs on the album (her boyfriend, Kevin Patey, is the group's lead
singer).  I think Amy, their lead guitarist, also played keyboards in her
road band for a while.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts