<<
 Kate writes:
 > Anyone see Dale in NY?  'Fess up, all reviews appreciated.

 I didn't see the NY show last night but I will be opening for him tonite and
 hanging around til the very end so I'll drop a report here tomorrow.
 Mike Hays
 http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
 Please Visit Then let us know what you think! >>

You should have a great show Mike. I went by the Rodeo last night around
9:30, the place was already packed to the gills. I couldn't even get to the
front of the room to try and find my friend. I managed to snag a barstool in
the back and clung to it for dear life.

Unfortunately when the show started all I could do was watch it on the little
tv moniter that they provide for those of us who aren't in the front room.
The sound was so bad where I was, really thin and kind of going in and out,
that I finnally got discouraged and left.

Sounded like those up in the front were having a ball, and I did hear a few
moments of Dale doing "You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man."

Enjoy!

Elena Skye