Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I'm not privy to Duvall's address.  If I were, he'd have
gotten heaped loads of praise for putting Billy Joe Shaver on the big screen.

Interesting that he's going to LA for a soundtrack, wonder what that's all
about?

So....if anyone DOES have a way to reach Duvall, the mssg is: "Dale is your
man!"

Kate