Try ASCAP. I've got instrument insurance, medical  and dental through them.
They also offer merchandise discounts (t shirts/CDduplication) They have a
credit union and lots of help with publisher contacts etc... I've been
happy with them and actually get a quarterly check worth something. Good
luck.

Dutch

Crowd of One