Now refresh my memory..Did Homer & Jethro do Kellogg's Corn Flakes
commercials, or was it for that once heavily advertised  but I think
long-gone alt. brand  " Country Cornflakes"--scorched in my memory with TV
chickens finishing off the brand name--as in, "New Country Cornflakes, New
Country Cornflakes, bock-bock-bock-buck, ba-bock-bock-buck"?   I need to
keep these things straight, ya know.

Barry M

... but I believe Homer & Jethro made use of the wor  (cornfusion) in one
or another of their