(fluff/nitpickery warning)

     Dave P: As a fan of Ms. Hockeysticks's coinage, Steve Earle is her
     "future former husband," not former future husband (which would
     signify a waning interest or a broken engagement...)

     btw, when I mentioned this to a friend, she misunderstood at first
     because she'd known somebody who constantly used the same phrase to
     refer to her *current* husband, as a sign of deep, enduring,
     fatalistic hostility. Brrrr. FFH should be used only for crushable
     strangers, IMNSFHO.

     Carl W.

     twang content: hey, I mentioned Steve Earle.