Has Wesley Willis moved to Texas?

Carl Z.
ObAf-AmTwang:  About three weeks ago, I finally picked up Arhoolie's
_Sacred Steel_ compilation of African-American pedal steel players from
Florida.  I recall this compilation getting mucho praise on this list a
couple years ago, and I concur. Excellent gospel singing, terrific steel.

Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 6-Apr-99 Re: Clip:  Blacks in
countr.. by [EMAIL PROTECTED]