Someone asked about Jesse Winchester (sorry, I'm slow, I'm on digest).
I can't tell you too much about the upcoming CD yet since we won't get
advances until May.  I have heard the rough mixes, though, and I think
fans of Jesse should like it.  The songs are great, but of course the
mixes are, well, rough.  Jerry Douglas is producing it and he does
wonders with the final mix.

I had someone say that they'd crawl naked across a field of broken glass
in the pouring rain to see Jesse. Other fans of his that I've talked to
seem to be just as...um...rabid.
Steve Gardner * Sugar Hill Records Radio Promotion
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sugarhillrecords.com
WXDU "Topsoil" * A Century of Country Music
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.topsoil.net