"Stoned Slow and Rugged" from 1975 was one of the decade's best "outlaw country"
LPs. It had great songwriting and good musical support, including Chris Hillman,
Richie Furay, Herb Pedersen, and Rusty Young. One of the recordings that should
be released on CD.

--
Christopher Adams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   "Strange Things Happenin' Every Day"

         - Sister Rosetta Tharpe