Ditto on that.  I'm really think his 70's albums were
some of the best to come out of that time.  I still
see Rusty play every now and again, the last time
being at Gino's Italian Grill w/ about 4 others who
weren't family.  He's still a great act to see on
stage sitting up on a barstool.
He recently put out a new album called Are We There
Yet.  Before that, I think his only one for a long
time was a Live at Poor David's Pub from Dallas CD,
which is great.  If you're ever in Austin, I'm sure
you'd be able to catch him.  But I don't think that he
leaves town too much.

Good to see a thread about one of the greats,
cory

np:  Bukka Allen, Sweet Valentine