Since John brings up his best so far, I thought I'd mention I
recently got the new Rosie "Dance Hall Dreams" and am a bit
disappointed.

I really love Rosie and keep hoping she'll release a killer album but
it doesn't seem to happen.  Damn....  The material, for the
most part, never really takes off, and although the players are great
(as always on Rosie's albums) there's not a hell a lot of energy in
the performances either.  I really want to like it, but...

Hmmm.  Ah well, guess I'll just have to wait for the Kirchen and
Derailers  and such...  Or maybe I should get that Mandy Barnett <g>.

--junior