> OK I know what Tom and Andrew are up to and Fats Kaplin has been with
> Manhattan Transfer, Suzy Bogguss etc. but what of Billy Troiani and Charles
> Caldarola...
>
> What a F#$%#n great band - gone but not forgotten:)

No.....defenitely not forgotten. I remember expressing the same feeling some
months ago on this list.......
Last time I spoke with Billy he was living over here (Oslo, Norway) because
his daughter lives here with her mother. He's been playing with different
bands, actually including a Tom Russell showcase on Gamla. I asked about
Charles, and I think he said that he was still druming.....in some
bluesband. But I'm really not sure (this was pretty late....)

--
np: Tom Russell - The man fron God knows where