----------
>From: Greg Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "passenger side" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Tom Russell Band (Rhythm Section) - where are they now?
>Date: søn 11. apr 1999 18:34
>

>OK I know what Tom and Andrew are up to and Fats Kaplin has been with
>Manhattan Transfer, Suzy Bogguss etc. but what of Billy Troiani and Charles
>Caldarola...
>
>What a F#$%#n great band - gone but not forgotten:)

Billy Troiani is currently living in Oslo, Norway where he is playing with
several local bands.
There are plans for a full Tom Russell Band tour in Norway late 1999/ early
2000.
Charles Caldarola quit TRB before the band split up and was replaced by Mike
Warner and in the last couple of years by several other drummers.
The band did one show at the end of 1997 at the Gamla in Oslo with Norwegian
drummer Tore Wildhauer and Bob Egan (Wilco, Freakwater) filling inn on steel
for Fats.

Tom Skjeklesæther