I totally agree, Jon Dee Graham is great but i was stunned when Terri
Hendrix won 3 Austin Music Awards.
Lloyd Maines playing steel for her might have something to do with it,
but i just don't see the magic at all.  Bland is definitely the best
description, I got the CD 6 months ago and have tried my hardest to
make it all the way through, but its just not possible.
-jacy

np: James McMurtry - It Had to Happen