Jon Weisberger writes:

>Roger's Kay stuff is dandy.  I'm proud to say that I made a modest
>contribution to his info, in the form of a photo of a
>previously-undocumented tailpiece decal.  Hey, I'll sneak into the
>history books any way I can...

     There's a great picture of 70-year-old Jon Weisberger proudly
displaying a Kay bass at the bottom of the page.  Word on the 2X bass
list is that this was just before Jon yelled at a couple of "damn punks
to stay out of [his] yard!"
     Just kidding.  The old guy is someone else.  I had noticed Jon's
photos on the page and, had I not been posting the info to four lists at
once, two of which Jon doesn't subscribe to, I would have mentioned it.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts