> Good lines all....
> > << "when your gal ain't just a dish, she's a whole set of
> china,that's love"
> >     -- That's Love/nothing but the truth
>
> > Joe Ely once sang "Your love ain't just the hot sauce, it's the whole
> > enchilada".
>
> And Huelynn Duvall once sang:  "Well baby is you is? / Or is you
> ain't?? / Gonna gimme some / of that pucker paint???"
>
> Poetry, pure poetry...

Yeah, but I'd have to give the edge in this round to Bruton, simply because
of the pun dimension.

Speaking of which, I was just listening to Mark Chesnutt's remake of
"Pride's Not Hard To Swallow (Once You Chew It Long Enough)."  Hot damn,
it's enough to make me forgive that horrible Diane Warren number.  Well,
almost.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/