Howdy,

We think we've stopped whatever it was that was blowing up my mailbox.
(At least, it hasn't crashed since Tuesday, so that's a good sign.)

We haven't yet figured out what the source of the offending e-mail has
been, but we've ruled out P2 and the Fluff Channel as suspects at this
time.

To be safe though, I'm resubbing to P2 with one of those yahoo accounts.

Please note my new P2 address-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've got to get back to work right now, but I'll jump back into the P2
pool when I get a free moment or two.

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Knoxville, TN

==
WDVX-FM -- www.wdvx.com
Tennessee Saturday Night -- Saturdays, 6 to 9 PM
The Fringe -- Saturdays, 9 to Midnight