> Phil phorwarded:
>
> >         June Carter Cash, Johnny's wife of some 30 years, did a sweet
> >      version of "Ring of Fire" with Marty Stuart and her son, Jason, who
> >    * plays fiddle with bluegrass great Del McCoury.
>
> Wow, I didn't know that Jason is June's son. Interesting.

It'd be interesting if it were true, which it isn't.  I mean, I know it for
a fact (Jason's from over in Lloyd, KY), but just consider that Jason is
under 30 (well under 30; when he guested on our second album back in 1994,
he'd just turned 21); hence, if he were June's son, he'd be Johnny's, too.
Which he isn't.

Now, Marty Stuart is a former Cash son-in-law; maybe that got
mistransmutated into this peculiar error.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/