Dave Purcell wrote:

> Why do useless hacks like Sheryl Crow and Dave Matthews
> always get invited to these things? Argh.

Sheryl Crow does a very creditable duet with Emmylou on the forthcoming Gram
tribute (anyone have an advance of this yet?)  Emmylou Harris was interviewed
on radio 2 (UK) last night, and they played that track and a weird and
wonderful version of Ooh Las Vegas by a distinctly ambient Cowboy Junkies.
Sounds like it should be a great album.  I'm bummed they didnt play the Welch
and Rawlings' Hickory Wind.  Is there a release date yet for this?