There have been copies of that one on CD here in the beautiful East
vil-lodge Amy--ssome of the smaller stores around St. Marks and even, I
think, at Tower 4th Street.  So you should be able to find it--with, I
guess, the sound quality caveat that's been pointed out.  I've nearly
grabbed it more than once--so I guess I've seen it more than once!

Barry

 the "George Jones Sings Leon Payne" release on Hollywood