>On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, [iso-8859-1] André Kopostynski wrote:
>
>> After several spins of Andre William's "Red Dirt" (Bloodshot),

And CK asks:

Is this the new one with The Sadies backing him? And is it generally
available to non-weasel types?

US and Canada release date May 18th, 1999 titled "Red Dirt" by Andre "Mr.
Rhythm" Williams & The Sadies.  Besides a great first name <g>, the
interesting fact here is that Mr. Williams is a black singer who has been
living on skid row for years.  If I remember Mr. Robshot Blood correctly, he
had some regional hits in the 60s (being based out of Detroit), but after
that everything went downhill.  It wasn't until recently the guy straighten
himself up and started performing again.  If you like funky grooves mixed in
with country and soul, this release is definitely worth checking out.  Great
album.

Later...

André Kopostynski
Dallas, Texas
E-mail Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone Home     (214) 827-1297

>On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, [iso-8859-1] André Kopostynski wrote:
>
>> After several spins of Andre William's "Red Dirt" (Bloodshot),

Is this the new one with The Sadies backing him? And is it generally
available to non-weasel types?

Later...
CK
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]