> Hey, Don, since you're the listmeister, I thought I'd direct this little
> complaint your way... That pesky Terry Smith has been sticking all kinds of
> non-twang-related stuff in PS's to his ostensibly twang posts; he's been
> doing it for years, and I'm sick and tired of it.  I think you oughta drop
> him a note at least, but it would probably be better to just unsub him from

Narc. -- TS
I mean, narc <g> -- TS

np I gave the cable 31-channel music channel's "Classic Country" station
another try, and what did I get? Merle's "The Bottle Let Me Down." And
then downhill from there, with Sylvia, Alabama, Steve Wariner, Lee
Greenwood, etc. Switched to the Big Band station, and got Benny Goodman,
Woody Herman, Duke Ellington, Dorsey/Sinatra. I'm thinking the best of
country, vintage 70s and 80s, doesn't hold a candle to the best of Big
Band, 40s, early 50s. Unfair comparison, I know.